Providing Comprehensive Treatment for Your Dog or Cat
The Animal Hospital of Rocky Hill offers a variety of services and treatments specifically tailored to your pet’s individual needs. Dedicated to your pet’s health and vitality, we approach his or her treatment with both diligence and compassion.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Veterinary surgery — We have three in-house doctors who perform surgery. From spays and neuters to dental extractions, most typical veterinary surgeries can be performed in our well-equipped facility.
- Laser surgery — Many of our surgeries are performed using our CO2 laser. Its benefits are numerous and include a much quicker recovery for your pet.
- Pet pain management—Along with our in-house acupuncture and therapeutic laser, our pharmacy is stocked with a wide range of canine and feline pharmaceuticals, enabling us to effectively manage your pet’s pain.
- Veterinary diagnostics — We offer a full range of in-house veterinary diagnostics, including complete blood work, digital X-ray, ultrasounds, and blood transfusions.
- Veterinary emergencies—As a 24-hour hospital, we service our own patients, as well as those from outside clinics. From veterinary emergencies to treatment and round-the-clock surgery, we handle it all.
- Canine and feline pharmaceuticals—The convenience of an in-house pharmacy, stocked with most canine and feline pharmaceuticals, allows us to fill prescriptions quickly and expedite relief for your pet.
- Pet dental care—From regular cleanings to tooth extractions, we are a full-service pet dental care provider. We also stock a full line of proactive dental care products.
For more information about the services we provide at the Animal Hospital of Rocky Hill, or to make an appointment for your pet, we invite you to contact us today. A helpful member of our staff will be glad to answer any of your questions.